Register for HSE Health and Work conference 2022.
HSE Health and Work conference 2022.
The health and Safety Executive HSE of the UK announced that this year’s Health and Work conference will take place on 15 November 2022.
The health and work conference is part of the HSE approach to promoting better prevention, management and control of the common risks at the workplace and across Great Britain.
The 2022 health and work conference has a capacity of 5000 spaces for the delegates. And this gives a better improvement than the 2021 conference.
For the virtual event, you can register through this link here.
The Key topics for the HSE health and work conference 2022
The conference discussions will centre on work-related stress, mental health, occupational health, musculoskeletal disorders and occupational lung diseases.
While speaking regarding the health and work conference 2022, The HSE’s Head of the health and work branch, Ali Wellens, said
“Health in the workplace needs to be a priority for everyone”.
“This conference is a unique opportunity to engage with HSE’s regulatory inspectors, scientists and health topic specialists”.
“The day will include discussions around work-related stress and mental health, occupational health, musculoskeletal disorders, occupational lung disease and COSHH and much more.”
The health and work conference would usher in a time for peers, industry leaders and professionals to network and connect.
There are limited spaces already. Please click on this link to register for the conference.
- Can a first aider get injured while providing first aid to a casualty?
- Everything you need to know about a fire extinguisher ball
- What is the difference between conformance, conformity and compliance?
- What is a Riser Room?
- Toolbox talk on working in the desert
- Few things to know about the American society of safety Professionals Assp
- What does step back 5 by 5 mean?
- 5 Health Benefits of Regular Exercise for Men
- Toolbox talk on office safety
Onyeka Emma is a QHSE Professional, a business person, and an entrepreneur. He is very passionate about health and safety, Business and Entrepreneurship.