Audits is a systematic, independent, and documented process for obtaining objective evidence and evaluating it objectively to determine the extent to which the audit criteria is fulfilled.
Welcome to the quality category of this hse blog, where we explore the world of quality management. Quality is the bedrock that offers an opportunity for building the success and reputation of a company. Organizations with uncompromising quality achieve excellence in their workplace. This category will give the following;
- The attributes and everything about quality and its role in customer satisfaction.
- The journey that leads to its origin and various visionaries that shape the quality landscape.
- The management principles for quality excellence.
- The ways to implement TQM.
- The lean sigma approach towards achieving perfection through continuous improvement.
- The articles on ISO 9001. ISO 9001 is the world’s most recognized standard.
- The various sector-specific requirements and ways you can ensure compliance in all of them.
- Real-life examples of matters and news relating to quality.
- The quality tools you can use in data analysis, problem-solving and making timely decisions.
Finally, this category will open you up towards achieving excellence and exploring opportunities to improve your department.
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recognized, acceptable, widely used quality management system standard in the world.In ISO 9001:2015, it specifies the requirements for a QMS that organizations can use to design and develop their own programs.
A quality management system (QMS) is a part of the management system with regards to quality