Shortcuts are prevalent in workplaces. Workers engage in shortcuts due to one reason or the other.
HSE Blog topics on health and safety, Occupational health and safety, quality, security and the environment. The blogs are mainly on what is in the workplace and off-the-job safety topics. This HSE blog is a compendium of knowledge that will position professionals in the workplace who expose themselves to one form of hazard or the other.
Hazards are mainly the things, object, arrangement, conversation, or situation that has the potential to cause harm to people and give rise to damage to assets and the reputation of the company.
Anyone can also read the topics and equip themselves with timely information for safeguarding their life and properties.
The information in this section will equip the reader positively in the manner below.
- The reader will gain information on how to reduce workplace accidents.
- Improve the worker morale at work.
- There will be an improvement in the company’s reputation because of the knowledge gained from reading this book.
- The emergency response procedure will improve since the reader will gain more than enough from this section to build a formidable emergency team.
- There will be an improvement of the individual productivity and that of the company through the knowledge and information from this section.
- There are some topics on legal requirements for every company to meet up with and the minimum requirements for them.
- The knowledge from here will better position someone to manage risks and hazards around them.
Take your time and browse any of the HSE blogs of your choice and enjoy yourself while reading them.
So what does it take to better yourself above the rest? Here are some of the things you can think, do and develop on and it should be adequate for a week.
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recognized, acceptable, widely used quality management system standard in the world.In ISO 9001:2015, it specifies the requirements for a QMS that organizations can use to design and develop their own programs.
A quality management system (QMS) is a part of the management system with regards to quality
A Toolbox Talk is an informal discussion involving workers. It focuses on a particular safety issue.
Workplace safety is very important; it’s not what we can joke about because everything in the workplace is tied around safety.
To run a company comes with several responsibilities than before.No matter how big, or small the company is and it seems to be never-ending.
SIMPLE TIPS ON WORKING AT HEIGHT. Working at height is one of the activities you cannot do without in the workplace. There will always need to do a job above the ground level. The biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries in the workplace are… Read More »Simple Tips on Working at Height.
It is of essence that we know the reasons why we do job hazard analysis before embarking on it. In our workplaces, not all times, workers are injured or killed, with JHA these cases can be put to an end
PPE is an acronym for personal protective equipment that will protect the user or wearer against any health or safety risks at work. With regards to the name, they are personal to a particular worker and are not meant for exchange with anyone else.
Training should be free. Training should be free. People should not pay through their nose to get certifications, and for that reasons, Validworth Academy is rolling out free training in Port Harcourt, River State. Check the flier below for details.