Have you registered for the safe healthy happy Nebosh online conference 2022?
According to NEBOSH, The NEBOSH Online Conference provides learning opportunities for thousands of health and safety professionals, wherever they are in the world.
The theme: Safe, Healthy, Happy
The event date-26 October 2022
The event features representatives from the Health and Safety Executive, IIRSM and the British Occupational Hygiene Society plus experts in mindset, psychology, risk, well-being and much more.
NEBOSH Interim Chief Executive, Mr Andy Wilkinson-Sharpe, while speaking concerning the conference says:
“Wherever you are in the world, whatever stage you’re at in your career and whatever sector you work in, this conference will have something for you”.
The Nebosh online conference 2022 event discussions will centre on the following:
- Don’t sleep on DSE risks – working from home risk assessments
- Being in the here and now – how to be happy.
- Workplace health protection is the number one tool for developing sustainability (ESG) credentials.
- Agile working: New expectations, new approaches
- Risk – Is this real life or is it just fantasy?
- Discover health and happiness through the infinite power of your mind
- Safe, Happy, Healthy. As a woman in the industry, is it possible to have all three?
- Do you want to be what when you grow up? Lessons for the safety profession.
- Safety leadership: A case study from Tata Steel UK
- Feel the fear and do it anyway: top tips to achieve your professional goals.
- Qualification taster sessions with our sponsor Learning Partners
- And more to be confirmed.
Please register for the Nebosh online conference 2022 at this link
- Register for HSE Health and Work conference 2022.
- What does it mean for your company to get certified to ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS?
- Can a first aider get injured while providing first aid to a casualty?
- What is the difference between the HSE manual and the HSE plan?
- Everything you need to know about a fire extinguisher ball
- What does step back 5 by 5 mean?
- What is the difference between conformance, conformity and compliance?
Onyeka Emma is a QHSE Professional, a business person, and an entrepreneur. He is very passionate about health and safety, Business and Entrepreneurship.