IOSH sponsors an expo slated for 17 and 19 May 2022, Safety and Health Expo (SHE) in LONDON.
And partners another event called Safety, health and well being (SHW) in Manchester on 23 and 24 May 2022.
The two high profile shows are free for health and safety professionals to attend. It will be an avenue to reconnect with the health and safety community for all IOSH staff and volunteers.
- A brief explanation of the three ISO management systems every health and safety officer should know.
- Toolbox talk on equipment maintenance.
- Tips on writing a great minute during a safety meeting.
An attendance of 20000 people is to be at the London expo. The event hasn’t been held for three years now.
KEY PRESENTERS AT THE HEALTH AND SAFETY EXPO.
- IOSH President, Louise Hosking will be delivering a keynote address on harnessing the power of social sustainability.
- Lawrence Webb, IOSH President-elect, will give a presentation on a similar theme as the IOSH President.
- Duncan Spencer, Head of Advice and Practice, will host a panel on musculoskeletal disorders.
- Ruth Wilkinson, Head of Health and Safety, will facilitate a discussion around supply chains.
IOSH President, Louise Hosking speaking concerning the events said, “It is exciting to be back on the road again and I can’t wait to meet fellow professionals face to face”.
- Three tips on how to promote a culture of Safety in a workplace.
- Few tips to keep in mind when conducting a toolbox talk.
All visitors to the events will be gracious to hear from the IOSH president, Louise Hosking, to speak on Social sustainability.
Onyeka Emma is a QHSE Professional, a business person, and an entrepreneur. He is very passionate about health and safety, Business and Entrepreneurship.