Workplace safety and health officer Singapore
GREENMARK CONSTRUCTION PTE. LTD is recruiting workplace safety and health officers in Singapore.
- To assist the Safety Manager on all safety, health, environmental, and welfare issues and to ensure the Project complies with its statutory obligations and safety requirements.
- To implement and monitor safety measures by the Workplace Health and Safety Act.
- To assist the Safety Manager in liaising and coordinating with others and other Consultants employed by the Developer.
- Attend the Main contractor’s daily toolbox and conduct regular site safety inspections.
- To highlight areas where training is needed to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or HSE guidance.
- Familiarize yourself with the risks and control measures related to each work activity.
- Conduct investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and record the findings on the relevant forms.
- At least five years of relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Good communication skills and team player
- Must be a registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer with MOM and have been practising as a WSHO for at least 5 years.
- Knowledge of developing the Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Level 2) or equivalent
- Knowledge of any internal security checks by the Singapore Government
- With a Class 3 Qualified Driving License.