Environmental Officer Job Singapore.
LINKEDCORP HR CONSULTANCY PTE. LTD is hiring the services of an environmental control officer at the moment. The Person is to do the following Job responsibilities as seen below.
- Prepare and submit the Site Environmental Control Programme to the Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance of operations with Environmental Control regulations and statutory requirements.
- Conduct Workplace Environmental Control audits with incident investigations.
- Compile all relevant reports and carry out routine Environmental Control inspections.
- Coordinate with external agencies such as MOA and NEA on WSH-related matters.
- Assist in organizing the WSH Campaign and other promotional activities and emergency evacuation exercises.
- Assist the company in workplace accident investigation and reports by the requirement under the WSH Act.
- Maintain, update and retain relevant records and certificates as required under the regulation required by the authorities.
- Perform regular safety inspections on the construction site to identify safety, health and environmental problems.
- Conduct Environmental Health and Safety Orientation training for new employees/workers.
- Conduct WSH Talks and coordinate internal training courses relating to WSH to promote WSH awareness.
- To look out for conditions/situation on the construction site which causes safety, health and environmental
- Must be certified and registered ECO with NEA
- Having at least 3 years of working experience in the LTA MRT project for this position.
Desired Experience and Skills
Management Skills, Environmental Science, Sustainability, Construction, Workplace Safety, Recruiting, Assurance, Environmental Health, Written Communications, Attention to Detail, Transaction Services, Writing Skills, Audit, Environmental Control, Accident Investigation, EHS
- Fire Safety Manager Job in Singapore
- Hse Officer job Qatar
- The Significance of the Fire Extinguisher Pressure Gauge Pointer