Role: HSSE Director- Expatriate
Location: Lagos Nigeria
Adexen is looking for an experienced Expatriate HSSE Director for its operation in Lagos.
- Responsible for establishing best practices, policies, programs and guidelines relevant to the business.
- Responsible for the development of sustainability reports and other relevant report.
- Lead or participate in incident investigations.
- Oversee the investigation of HSSE incidents and accidents and ensure proper mitigation action plans are in place.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in science environmental science environmental policy engineering and HSSE-related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience preferably in similar industries in Africa
- Experience in developing and implementing HSSE policies, plans, and integrated management systems according to IFC performance standards and ISO 1400 1/ISO 45001 international standards.
- Ability to deliver results and drive continuous performance improvement
- Excellent technical knowledge of HSSE issues, standards and practises across a spectrum of development projects and operations.
If you’re interested in this job, apply with this link.
- Senior EHS Engineer in California USA for a new health care company
- Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
- Area program manager, Environmental Health and Safety Construction at Google
- 5 ways to get your office safety right
- Environmental Officer Job Singapore.