Post Published date-27 December 2023
Role- Regional EHS assessment manager
Location– Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland (Remote).
Microsoft is seeking a Regional EHS assessment Manager to lead their team and manage and improve the EHS Management System and related programs.
Education Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety and Health, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, related field AND experience in Environmental, Health, and Safety Worldwide Regulations
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional Or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, or related field AND Environmental, Health, and Safety Worldwide Regulations experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Health and Safety, Environmental Science, Industrial Hygiene, or related field AND 6+ years Environmental, Health, and Safety Worldwide Regulations experience
- Previous supplier vetting, assessing, onboarding, and management OR equivalent experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducts onsite assessments and audits as part of the qualification framework, Microsoft EHS standards, risk mitigation strategy, or governance framework.
- Tracks supplier EHS qualification and performance data.
- Creates, reviews, and modifies supplier EHS contract language.
- Coordinates with stakeholders to continually improve processes and specifications by developing solutions and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Compiles and presents EHS data and reports to stakeholders and decision-makers to ensure alignment and provide relevant data for business decisions.
- Communicates and recommends EHS solutions and best practices implemented by Microsoft
If you are interested in the role, apply with this link.