SONATEC Global Recruitment are a UK-based, international Executive Search, Recruitment Consultancy.
Sonatec has been engaged by a world-leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing business for the HSE manager role position.
This role is responsible for the evolution of the HSE program across the global business. The successful candidate will lead a team of global HSE Managers for effective implementation of the Pharmaceutical industry standards.
The role will continuously improve the global HSE strategy and drive cultural change across the global operations. The position can be located on a remote basis across Europe (with 50% travel).
Job Requirements for the HSE Manager role:
- Degree Qualified in a Safety discipline (Occupational, Chemical, Bio, Pharma, etc)
- Strong working history of managing global HSE teams and programs for the Pharmaceutical industry (encompassing GMP / ISO standards)
- Expertise in the successful review, mitigation and implementation of HSE procedures across international locations
- Ability to inspire global HSE teams, leading by example with a ‘boots on the ground’ mentality and strong strategic ability
If you’re interested in this work, apply at their website link.
- Manager, Health Safety and Environment at AECOM Saudi Arabia
- Customer Support EHS Systems Manager
- 7 benefits of good housekeeping in the workplace.